Friday 26 April 2013

Forever Young


First of all hello everyone thank you for continuously visiting our blog!
We want to give you hugs and kisses!


So as we all know the weather is really hot and we'd like to wear something that is comfortable and fresh!
Here is one simple summer look you can easily have this season!


Props to Kat's maltese, Fluffy, for being cute.
A dog is always the perfect accessory.
Just kidding I look like dorothy holding Toto in the movie wizard of Oz.



Fluffy looking tired and annoyed hahaha.


A simple braided hair is perfect hairstyle this summer.

The casual look up in the sky shot.


Okay so I probably look like I'm 12 here, no wonder one time the girl working at the cinema counter asked me if I was already 13 because we were gonna watch this R-13 movie. I'm not sure if that's a compliment because I'm already 18 hahaha.

 Floral romper to match the summery feel.


Blue peep-toe ankle strap platform wedge.

Pink feather earrings.


 A bunch of colorful charms I got from Tomato so colorful!


Hype this look on lookbook!
And of course add the perfect smile to complete the look.

Always Remember to have fun and enjoy Summer while it lasts!
Tell us about your style for this summer in the comments below!

Love, Preziella T.

No comments:

Post a Comment